Thursday, March 10, 2011

Claire's earrings turned my ears blue?!?

Okay, so I got my ears pierced like 3 years ago and I've worn studs or small hoops since. I got these two packs of earrings and I've been wearing them and switching them every few weeks. The first time I switched them, there was some green/blue to my ear, but I didn't think much of it. This went on for a while until recently. I was taking out my cartilage piercing (I got it a little over a year ago and it shattered my whole cartilage, so I don't change it as much) and there was blue stain about half way down my ear. So I took my other earrings out and there was this dark blue almost black, flakey stuff on my ear and blue stain. So, I left my earrings out for a couple of days and one of my friends noticed I had bleeding on my right ear. Is my ear infected? Should I put other earrings in so it doesn't close up? And where can I get quality earrings that DON'T turn my ears blue?! (These first two packs were the first ones from Claire's that turned my ears blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment