Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting motorcycle license in Texas?

Okay so I'm a 20 year old male living in Texas. i want to get a motorcycle license simply because driving 20 miles to and from college daily with a 14mpg f150 is burnin a hole in my wallet. I was wondering how much the motorcycle rider safety course would cost or if it's even worth the trouble? From what I have read you don't need to take the safety course to get the license, but I have never ridden a motorcycle in my life. I routinely ride four wheelers, three wheelers and dirt bikes with friends and if the driving style is similar to atv's then I am confident I can catch on pretty quick and save the money for the safety course? If you can let me know the easiest and most efficient way to get a motorcycle license I would greatly appreciate it. thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment