Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do I sort out my hair!?

I have thick, wavy mid-length (dyed) blonde hair that used to be nice and long until I got it layered and cut my fringe like all the girls at school. When my hair is wet my fringe turns into small ringlets. The crown of my head to about halfway down my hair goes really straight and too shiny. And then the ends of my hair go quite dry, bouncy and fluffy. I hate my hair so since september last year I've been straightening it which has given me lots of split ends and makes my hair look really heavy, not silky like other people that don't have thick hair. How do I make my hair nice again, since straight hair looks weird can anybody come up with any solutions that could make all of my hair look almost the same instead of curly, then straight, then dry and puffy. Does anybody have any idea how to sort my hair out and maybe suggest a way of making it wavy and some hairstyles I could try because all I can do with my hair is let it down, I'm too scared to try other styles because my hair always mucks up. Thanks, I know this is quite long but I'm really frustrated with my stupid hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment